Pep Guardiola – Champion Eleven Official Ambassador Run your own FIFPro-licensed football team as a professional manager, and use your own specific tactics to overthrow your opponents!
– Game Highlights Freely switch between 2D and 3D views built the new Unity 3D Engine, battling against real AI or human opponents across the globe.
– Refine your own tactics Watch your independent offensive and defensive strategies play out in real-time in response to your changes. Customize your own tactics or stick with the tried-and-true.
– Play it your way-Building and Developing Grow your fan base as you win matches to increase your profits. Focus on building your stadium to increase your supplementary income, or push your players to train to be the best? The choice is yours.
– Real-time PVP matching players No basic algorithms to simply mirror or completely oppose your tactics. Take on real players around the world, and watch and adjust your tactics in real time to bring home the win!
– Play in world leagues to try and become champion Adjust your team and tactics to take on teams with their own strengths and weaknesses. Win your way to the top of the each league and reign as world champion!
Tired of managing dots running around on a field? Champion Eleven takes your football management experience to the next level, bringing you the 3D gaming experience you’ve been looking for all this time! With more than 1000 real FIFPro licensed soccer players, you can completely immerse yourself in the world of football club management. Win matches and use your experience to train your players to be the best they can be. Take on other real managers from around the globe in league matches, and see your tactics play out in 3D. Counter your opponents tactics in real-time to take home the win! Reign as champion over your opponents, build up your team’s value in training and development, and back them with great facilities in your club area.
Matches are already underway, so what are you waiting for!? Don’t fall behind – start your journey today.
If you have any content feedback or questions, feel free to contact us on;